M18 JOBSITE FAN
|Price||Add to Cart|
- Powerful Airflow System: Circulates Air Over 40 Feet
- Provides up to 17 hours of runtime on an REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery
- Adjustable Head: 120° Adjustable Head, and 9 Stopping Positions, Provide Best Control of Airflow Direction
- AC Adaptor Included for Extended Run-Time
- Four keyhole hangers and two hanging holes allow for multiple hanging orientations
- Compatible with all M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
|On Board FUEL Gauge||Fuel Gauge on Battery|
|Speed||High – 2,350 RPMS, Med – 1,900 RPMs, Low – 1,370 RPMs|
|Max Air Flow||284 CFM (18 MPH)|
|Tool Warranty||1 Year|
The M18™ Jobsite Fan provides the most powerful airflow, and unmatched run-time in a compact size. The 0886-20 can circulate air over 40 feet, making it ideal for drying or cooling on a variety of jobsites. Powered by the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery the Jobsite Fan delivers up to 17 hours of run-time on low* for all day run-time on a single battery charge. This jobsite fan features a 120° adjustable head, 9 stopping positions and 3 speed settings which provide optimal airflow control. The 0886-20 also includes an AC adaptor for extended run-time. *17 hours with a M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery (batteries and charger sold separately).
Customers Also Bought...